Our Response to COVID-19
During these unprecedented times, IntelliBoard is committed to the success of your learners everywhere.
Most importantly, we wish you and yours health.
IntelliBoard has received many requests the last several weeks from educational institutions (primarily higher ed) who are engaged in catastrophe planning in light of Covid-19 (novel coronavirus).
Should your institution need reporting and analytics for Blackboard Learn, Brightspace | D2L, Canvas or Moodle to assist with the transition to a fully online environment, we can help. IntelliBoard will extend complimentary services through the end of May, 2020, to institutions creating new accounts in response to preparations for online learning.
As you plan for the safety of your learners, students, faculty, staff, and community as a whole, we can help you ensure quality learning and training continues.
We are standing by to help walk you through platform connection (approximately a 10 minute process) and training (30 minutes).Steps IntelliBoard is taking to help you:
- Listening to our clients has given us insight into reporting which may be needed during this time.
- Providing webinars to help those who have not needed IntelliBoard reporting in the classroom. We are scheduling these to highlight the reports that will be critical and train those who need them.
- Working with clients and prospects to understand your needs during this rapidly changing crisis. As the Coronavirus precautions keep us from our normal learning and training schedules, we strive to continue providing you the necessary information needed to validate our tremendous collective efforts.
If your school or workplace has recently transitioned due to Covid-19, please contact any of us using the emails below:
- Anatoliy Kochnev, CEO: anatoliy@IntelliBoard.net
- Tonya Riney, EVP: tonya@IntelliBoard.net
- Don Hazelwood, VP-Sales: don@IntelliBoard.net
- Becky Keith, VP-Platforms: becky@IntelliBoard.net
- Amy Price, Director: amy@IntelliBoard.net
Anatoliy Kochnev, CEO